- The stigma of income assistance
- Where has the effort gone?
- SOS – Save Our Single (parents)
- 101 pieces of Luck 2015 Part 1
- How do I mend her heart?
- Bashing the gay community with ignorance, doesn’t make you right.
- Congrats to the USA! #loveislove
- A father’s day note…
- UPDATE to: Don’t be another dead beat.
- Walking Scared in Halifax – Mass Valentine’s Murder averted.
Author Archives: Jaidemoon
This is an article I wrote and had published today in the Nova Scotia Advocate. I have been told a few times today in face book how it has hit home. Tell me what you think. If you’ve ever had to … Continue reading
Dear Mr. Trudeau, My name is Sylvia AJ White and I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia. A small province compared to the others; one whose economy is heading west because of the lack of jobs and more so lack of … Continue reading
So the summer of 2015 has seen some pretty impressive things happen for my family and I. We won some money which we are rather enjoying. My son has a full time job. I’m working as well. Finished my GED … Continue reading
I never noticed till now that the picture of Camaya and I; along with her dad was missing from the wall in her room…. 😦 I wished I’d seen it gone sooner, I’d have asked where it went. Instead I … Continue reading