- The stigma of income assistance
- Where has the effort gone?
- SOS – Save Our Single (parents)
- 101 pieces of Luck 2015 Part 1
- How do I mend her heart?
- Bashing the gay community with ignorance, doesn’t make you right.
- Congrats to the USA! #loveislove
- A father’s day note…
- UPDATE to: Don’t be another dead beat.
- Walking Scared in Halifax – Mass Valentine’s Murder averted.
Category Archives: Fun stuff
So the summer of 2015 has seen some pretty impressive things happen for my family and I. We won some money which we are rather enjoying. My son has a full time job. I’m working as well. Finished my GED … Continue reading
Yes. I will admit it. I think it’s a HORRIBLE. A “spy” sort to speak, brought into your home to tattle on your kids to “Santa” If they aren’t a “Good boy/girl” I thought this stuff about telling kids they are “Bad” … Continue reading
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10739379/1/Generation-Ork So I was challenged in my art community of Deviant art to write a spin off story based on Mork and Mindy’s kids. (Yes 2 kids) So I did and it took a bit but I managed to come … Continue reading
So I was challenged by a few people within Deviant Art (A art community where I post and publish MUCH of my art) to write a “Spin off” Story about Mork and Mindy “after the show ended” because … Continue reading
So I’m still passing out my 4 and 5 leafed clovers to random people. On Friday night I went to Terri’s Place Bar in Sackville and had a blast asking people “Hey wanna get lucky?” LOL! NOTE I hadn’t been … Continue reading