- The stigma of income assistance
- Where has the effort gone?
- SOS – Save Our Single (parents)
- 101 pieces of Luck 2015 Part 1
- How do I mend her heart?
- Bashing the gay community with ignorance, doesn’t make you right.
- Congrats to the USA! #loveislove
- A father’s day note…
- UPDATE to: Don’t be another dead beat.
- Walking Scared in Halifax – Mass Valentine’s Murder averted.
Category Archives: Story
This is an article I wrote and had published today in the Nova Scotia Advocate. I have been told a few times today in face book how it has hit home. Tell me what you think. If you’ve ever had to … Continue reading
So, June 26th, 2015 is now the USA’s day to be PROUD! because they finally followed the same suit that Canada did and approved nation wide that same sex marriages were legal. NOW it’s JUST marriage, regardless of the two … Continue reading
Catherine ‘Catie’ Miller, a vibrant young woman who just finished at NSCC as an electrician, went missing on July 15th 2014. A report from her parents went in on July 21st, 2014. A search ensued for five agonizing months. Both … Continue reading
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10739379/1/Generation-Ork So I was challenged in my art community of Deviant art to write a spin off story based on Mork and Mindy’s kids. (Yes 2 kids) So I did and it took a bit but I managed to come … Continue reading
So I was challenged by a few people within Deviant Art (A art community where I post and publish MUCH of my art) to write a “Spin off” Story about Mork and Mindy “after the show ended” because … Continue reading