- It all started with a dream, 20 years ago.
- A dream comes true.
- The stigma of income assistance
- Where has the effort gone?
- SOS – Save Our Single (parents)
- 101 pieces of Luck 2015 Part 1
- How do I mend her heart?
- Bashing the gay community with ignorance, doesn’t make you right.
- Congrats to the USA! #loveislove
- A father’s day note…
Tag Archives: abuse
Being told I was selfish for wanting to go back to school was when I knew something was wrong. After he left… I was told “I’ll come back if you apologize for abusing me.” I refused to fall for his … Continue reading
Spay Day in Halifax is a BIG deal for low income families who have cats. The cost for an adult cat is about $100 and many families take advantage of the low cost since most vet clinics charge well over … Continue reading
I’ve been a witness to hatred; Hell I’ve been part of it for years. Intolerance, I’ve dealt with that within my own damn family! And racism as well while in school; which I despise. Regardless of a person’s gender, age, … Continue reading
So I noticed a few times while in my facebook world some disturbing shit. I’m serious, and it’s not from the Teens from now days, with their baggy ass pants and the trauma they put their parents through, NOPE it’s … Continue reading