- It all started with a dream, 20 years ago.
- A dream comes true.
- The stigma of income assistance
- Where has the effort gone?
- SOS – Save Our Single (parents)
- 101 pieces of Luck 2015 Part 1
- How do I mend her heart?
- Bashing the gay community with ignorance, doesn’t make you right.
- Congrats to the USA! #loveislove
- A father’s day note…
Tag Archives: Canada
So, June 26th, 2015 is now the USA’s day to be PROUD! because they finally followed the same suit that Canada did and approved nation wide that same sex marriages were legal. NOW it’s JUST marriage, regardless of the two … Continue reading
So I was challenged by a few people within Deviant Art (A art community where I post and publish MUCH of my art) to write a “Spin off” Story about Mork and Mindy “after the show ended” because … Continue reading
So I’m having a contest… it’s simple… if your friend reffered you to this blog and you read any of the articles, VOTE at the bottom for your favorite and comment, make sure you link my facebook page as well. … Continue reading
On July 17th at 8 am Kathy Thomas a good friend of mine from South Africa got some horrific news that her nephew had been in a sever car accident near Great Fish River Bridge in South Africa… Her nephew (name … Continue reading