- It all started with a dream, 20 years ago.
- A dream comes true.
- The stigma of income assistance
- Where has the effort gone?
- SOS – Save Our Single (parents)
- 101 pieces of Luck 2015 Part 1
- How do I mend her heart?
- Bashing the gay community with ignorance, doesn’t make you right.
- Congrats to the USA! #loveislove
- A father’s day note…
Tag Archives: daddy
I never noticed till now that the picture of Camaya and I; along with her dad was missing from the wall in her room…. 😦 I wished I’d seen it gone sooner, I’d have asked where it went. Instead I … Continue reading
Well tomorrow marks another year where I get to be “Daddy” to my kids. The same life they lead in a single parent home is the same I had growing up too. A child, who’s male protector, guide and soul … Continue reading
An open letter to my Ex: She’s an amazing little creature you know. So beautiful. She looks like my aunt. She has beautiful blue/green eyes and the smarts of a typical 8 year old; even though she’s 3. You really … Continue reading