- The stigma of income assistance
- Where has the effort gone?
- SOS – Save Our Single (parents)
- 101 pieces of Luck 2015 Part 1
- How do I mend her heart?
- Bashing the gay community with ignorance, doesn’t make you right.
- Congrats to the USA! #loveislove
- A father’s day note…
- UPDATE to: Don’t be another dead beat.
- Walking Scared in Halifax – Mass Valentine’s Murder averted.
Tag Archives: education
Dear Mr. Trudeau, My name is Sylvia AJ White and I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia. A small province compared to the others; one whose economy is heading west because of the lack of jobs and more so lack of … Continue reading
May 7th saw me at a meeting at our local YWCA’s women’s center. It was an introduction to the Bridge program; which is a mash up of a bunch of different programs that work for single mom’s trying to get … Continue reading
In today’s society; day and age, I think our educational system is creating lazy children… How? Well… think about this. My children go to school; there’s a drawing competition. Everyone is made to participate. There will be winners, and prizes … Continue reading