- It all started with a dream, 20 years ago.
- A dream comes true.
- The stigma of income assistance
- Where has the effort gone?
- SOS – Save Our Single (parents)
- 101 pieces of Luck 2015 Part 1
- How do I mend her heart?
- Bashing the gay community with ignorance, doesn’t make you right.
- Congrats to the USA! #loveislove
- A father’s day note…
Tag Archives: gay
It started with a story rattling in my head 20 years ago. Several characters created from personalities of people I knew. Some who’d long passed (A few sadly at their own hands.) but the notion to breath life back into … Continue reading
So, June 26th, 2015 is now the USA’s day to be PROUD! because they finally followed the same suit that Canada did and approved nation wide that same sex marriages were legal. NOW it’s JUST marriage, regardless of the two … Continue reading