- The stigma of income assistance
- Where has the effort gone?
- SOS – Save Our Single (parents)
- 101 pieces of Luck 2015 Part 1
- How do I mend her heart?
- Bashing the gay community with ignorance, doesn’t make you right.
- Congrats to the USA! #loveislove
- A father’s day note…
- UPDATE to: Don’t be another dead beat.
- Walking Scared in Halifax – Mass Valentine’s Murder averted.
Tag Archives: Halifax
Dear Mr. Trudeau, My name is Sylvia AJ White and I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia. A small province compared to the others; one whose economy is heading west because of the lack of jobs and more so lack of … Continue reading
News broke today that there had been plans in the making to target and kill as many people as possible at the Halifax Shopping Center on Valentine’s day. The mass murder plot was thankfully adverted when someone reported the two … Continue reading
An open letter to my Ex: She’s an amazing little creature you know. So beautiful. She looks like my aunt. She has beautiful blue/green eyes and the smarts of a typical 8 year old; even though she’s 3. You really … Continue reading
Catherine ‘Catie’ Miller, a vibrant young woman who just finished at NSCC as an electrician, went missing on July 15th 2014. A report from her parents went in on July 21st, 2014. A search ensued for five agonizing months. Both … Continue reading
So I’m still passing out my 4 and 5 leafed clovers to random people. On Friday night I went to Terri’s Place Bar in Sackville and had a blast asking people “Hey wanna get lucky?” LOL! NOTE I hadn’t been … Continue reading