- It all started with a dream, 20 years ago.
- A dream comes true.
- The stigma of income assistance
- Where has the effort gone?
- SOS – Save Our Single (parents)
- 101 pieces of Luck 2015 Part 1
- How do I mend her heart?
- Bashing the gay community with ignorance, doesn’t make you right.
- Congrats to the USA! #loveislove
- A father’s day note…
Tag Archives: income assistance
This is an article I wrote and had published today in the Nova Scotia Advocate. I have been told a few times today in face book how it has hit home. Tell me what you think. If you’ve ever had to … Continue reading
Dear Mr. Trudeau, My name is Sylvia AJ White and I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia. A small province compared to the others; one whose economy is heading west because of the lack of jobs and more so lack of … Continue reading
So I learned the hard way about Metro housing and their inhumane ways they treat their tenants… Us “poor foke” are treated like trash because we’re not “working class” and made to wait for services that are somewhat essential for … Continue reading