- The stigma of income assistance
- Where has the effort gone?
- SOS – Save Our Single (parents)
- 101 pieces of Luck 2015 Part 1
- How do I mend her heart?
- Bashing the gay community with ignorance, doesn’t make you right.
- Congrats to the USA! #loveislove
- A father’s day note…
- UPDATE to: Don’t be another dead beat.
- Walking Scared in Halifax – Mass Valentine’s Murder averted.
Tag Archives: love
Well tomorrow marks another year where I get to be “Daddy” to my kids. The same life they lead in a single parent home is the same I had growing up too. A child, who’s male protector, guide and soul … Continue reading
News broke today that there had been plans in the making to target and kill as many people as possible at the Halifax Shopping Center on Valentine’s day. The mass murder plot was thankfully adverted when someone reported the two … Continue reading
Catherine ‘Catie’ Miller, a vibrant young woman who just finished at NSCC as an electrician, went missing on July 15th 2014. A report from her parents went in on July 21st, 2014. A search ensued for five agonizing months. Both … Continue reading
Single… the prospect of getting back into the swing of things after nearly 3 years alone… It brings on FEAR. Terrifying fear… I’ve had 4 chances… YES you read that right… 4 prospects and I pushed every damn one of … Continue reading
So I was challenged by a few people within Deviant Art (A art community where I post and publish MUCH of my art) to write a “Spin off” Story about Mork and Mindy “after the show ended” because … Continue reading