- The stigma of income assistance
- Where has the effort gone?
- SOS – Save Our Single (parents)
- 101 pieces of Luck 2015 Part 1
- How do I mend her heart?
- Bashing the gay community with ignorance, doesn’t make you right.
- Congrats to the USA! #loveislove
- A father’s day note…
- UPDATE to: Don’t be another dead beat.
- Walking Scared in Halifax – Mass Valentine’s Murder averted.
Tag Archives: mental-health
This is an article I wrote and had published today in the Nova Scotia Advocate. I have been told a few times today in face book how it has hit home. Tell me what you think. If you’ve ever had to … Continue reading
So I was challenged by a few people within Deviant Art (A art community where I post and publish MUCH of my art) to write a “Spin off” Story about Mork and Mindy “after the show ended” because … Continue reading
You know, depression sucks… It eats at you till all you can do is sit there and cry wondering why the hell you’re here in the first place. Write… clean, cry… sleep… nothing seems to help. Medications don’t always help either … Continue reading