- The stigma of income assistance
- Where has the effort gone?
- SOS – Save Our Single (parents)
- 101 pieces of Luck 2015 Part 1
- How do I mend her heart?
- Bashing the gay community with ignorance, doesn’t make you right.
- Congrats to the USA! #loveislove
- A father’s day note…
- UPDATE to: Don’t be another dead beat.
- Walking Scared in Halifax – Mass Valentine’s Murder averted.
Tag Archives: moms
So the summer of 2015 has seen some pretty impressive things happen for my family and I. We won some money which we are rather enjoying. My son has a full time job. I’m working as well. Finished my GED … Continue reading
May 7th saw me at a meeting at our local YWCA’s women’s center. It was an introduction to the Bridge program; which is a mash up of a bunch of different programs that work for single mom’s trying to get … Continue reading
So again this year I am waiting to hear that inevitable question like I do every single year. The one which sets me to cringe and grit my teeth as I have to sit back and fake a smile “What … Continue reading