- It all started with a dream, 20 years ago.
- A dream comes true.
- The stigma of income assistance
- Where has the effort gone?
- SOS – Save Our Single (parents)
- 101 pieces of Luck 2015 Part 1
- How do I mend her heart?
- Bashing the gay community with ignorance, doesn’t make you right.
- Congrats to the USA! #loveislove
- A father’s day note…
Tag Archives: Nova Scotia.
Dear Mr. Trudeau, My name is Sylvia AJ White and I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia. A small province compared to the others; one whose economy is heading west because of the lack of jobs and more so lack of … Continue reading
News broke today that there had been plans in the making to target and kill as many people as possible at the Halifax Shopping Center on Valentine’s day. The mass murder plot was thankfully adverted when someone reported the two … Continue reading
So I’m still passing out my 4 and 5 leafed clovers to random people. On Friday night I went to Terri’s Place Bar in Sackville and had a blast asking people “Hey wanna get lucky?” LOL! NOTE I hadn’t been … Continue reading
Halifax boasts the 4th largest Pride Parade in Canada and this year was no exception. The 27th annual pride parade is a colorful festivity that promotes acceptance, tolerance and freedom to be yourself. It started off with the HRM Police … Continue reading