- The stigma of income assistance
- Where has the effort gone?
- SOS – Save Our Single (parents)
- 101 pieces of Luck 2015 Part 1
- How do I mend her heart?
- Bashing the gay community with ignorance, doesn’t make you right.
- Congrats to the USA! #loveislove
- A father’s day note…
- UPDATE to: Don’t be another dead beat.
- Walking Scared in Halifax – Mass Valentine’s Murder averted.
Tag Archives: parenting
Dear Mr. Trudeau, My name is Sylvia AJ White and I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia. A small province compared to the others; one whose economy is heading west because of the lack of jobs and more so lack of … Continue reading
Yes. I will admit it. I think it’s a HORRIBLE. A “spy” sort to speak, brought into your home to tattle on your kids to “Santa” If they aren’t a “Good boy/girl” I thought this stuff about telling kids they are “Bad” … Continue reading