- It all started with a dream, 20 years ago.
- A dream comes true.
- The stigma of income assistance
- Where has the effort gone?
- SOS – Save Our Single (parents)
- 101 pieces of Luck 2015 Part 1
- How do I mend her heart?
- Bashing the gay community with ignorance, doesn’t make you right.
- Congrats to the USA! #loveislove
- A father’s day note…
Tag Archives: pride
It started with a story rattling in my head 20 years ago. Several characters created from personalities of people I knew. Some who’d long passed (A few sadly at their own hands.) but the notion to breath life back into … Continue reading
Halifax boasts the 4th largest Pride Parade in Canada and this year was no exception. The 27th annual pride parade is a colorful festivity that promotes acceptance, tolerance and freedom to be yourself. It started off with the HRM Police … Continue reading