- The stigma of income assistance
- Where has the effort gone?
- SOS – Save Our Single (parents)
- 101 pieces of Luck 2015 Part 1
- How do I mend her heart?
- Bashing the gay community with ignorance, doesn’t make you right.
- Congrats to the USA! #loveislove
- A father’s day note…
- UPDATE to: Don’t be another dead beat.
- Walking Scared in Halifax – Mass Valentine’s Murder averted.
Tag Archives: rainbow
So, June 26th, 2015 is now the USA’s day to be PROUD! because they finally followed the same suit that Canada did and approved nation wide that same sex marriages were legal. NOW it’s JUST marriage, regardless of the two … Continue reading
So I was challenged by a few people within Deviant Art (A art community where I post and publish MUCH of my art) to write a “Spin off” Story about Mork and Mindy “after the show ended” because … Continue reading
Halifax boasts the 4th largest Pride Parade in Canada and this year was no exception. The 27th annual pride parade is a colorful festivity that promotes acceptance, tolerance and freedom to be yourself. It started off with the HRM Police … Continue reading