- It all started with a dream, 20 years ago.
- A dream comes true.
- The stigma of income assistance
- Where has the effort gone?
- SOS – Save Our Single (parents)
- 101 pieces of Luck 2015 Part 1
- How do I mend her heart?
- Bashing the gay community with ignorance, doesn’t make you right.
- Congrats to the USA! #loveislove
- A father’s day note…
Tag Archives: Religion
It has come to my attention that more and more STUPID things are being banned in schools and kids are being expelled/suspended for the DUMBEST things in the world. Kids being expelled for playing with air soft toys in their … Continue reading
I’ve been a witness to hatred; Hell I’ve been part of it for years. Intolerance, I’ve dealt with that within my own damn family! And racism as well while in school; which I despise. Regardless of a person’s gender, age, … Continue reading
OK so I agree with a friend of mine and decided to writing an article about this very subject on Shelby’s encouragement and I will be using her honest comments (cuss words and all…) If you’re wondering just what I’m … Continue reading