- The stigma of income assistance
- Where has the effort gone?
- SOS – Save Our Single (parents)
- 101 pieces of Luck 2015 Part 1
- How do I mend her heart?
- Bashing the gay community with ignorance, doesn’t make you right.
- Congrats to the USA! #loveislove
- A father’s day note…
- UPDATE to: Don’t be another dead beat.
- Walking Scared in Halifax – Mass Valentine’s Murder averted.
Tag Archives: social media
Why is it that when a guy asks you to add you to their social media and you do; the first thing they have to do is either talk about their ex’s, drug and booze, guns or ask who you’re … Continue reading →
Day in and day out I watch people interact in social media and I notice how often people yell “I’m tired of this, no one is ever here for me!” or the classic ones ‘Well I guess I know who … Continue reading →