- It all started with a dream, 20 years ago.
- A dream comes true.
- The stigma of income assistance
- Where has the effort gone?
- SOS – Save Our Single (parents)
- 101 pieces of Luck 2015 Part 1
- How do I mend her heart?
- Bashing the gay community with ignorance, doesn’t make you right.
- Congrats to the USA! #loveislove
- A father’s day note…
Tag Archives: society
I was introduced to this video VIA a friend who isn’t against gay marriages. He however feels that all the “flag waving” is out of hand… (Such is his opinion, doesn’t mean I agree with it) TOO many people think … Continue reading →
Being disabled and trying to return to work is a lot harder than one would think it should be, but it’s a fact of life now days and all too common place to see those who want to return … Continue reading →